Sunday, December 1, 2013

Howdy Y'all!

Howdy y'all! I have not blogged in For-Ever! I have missed you all, but like an old friend you haven't seen in a while, I hope to greet you with a huge hug!


Just as most of you, there is always so much to do from planning, documenting, teaching, grading, family and home responsibilities (just name a few), that I find myself rarely taking time for myself. 
So...yes before the new year begins: I am turning over a new leaf -
If things don't get done, it will still be there tomorrow!
Although I still don't know much about blogging, I really want to do this. I read tons of other peoples blogs!!! I am almost a blog reading addict! They are quick reads when time is short, and give some of the most valuable information! 

Anyone out there willing to  "teach an old lady some new tricks", contact me! 
Until we meet again, (which will be sooner than later, so watch out!), have a wonderful time with family and friends during the holiday season. Like Arnold, "I'll be back!"



No comments: